Business Analyzer enables business decision makers to manage from their desktops. This reporting application not only allows each user to access reports from their desktop, but also allows them to take actions on the reports and easily share information with others. The application installs with default reports, however users easily make edits to the default reports or create their own personalized reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
· Reports that are displayed are set by each user
· Reports are fully customizable and users can create their own
· Users can take actions on reports they are viewing
· Users can assign contacts to each report
· Administrators can create an install package for easy deployment
· Leverages SQL Reporting Services
· Drill down is enabled
What does it look like?
Note: The desktop Business Analyzer application is licensed through a Light User.
My goal is to share my love and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics software. If you want fluff-free stories about software with legs, you've come to the right place.
DynamicsTips.com is the place to get the latest news and technical tips on Microsoft Dynamics products, whether you're a developer or a user.