This OOB release included fixes which were deemed critical for the stability of the Online Service and for which we did not want to wait for the next Service Update. The deployment is expected to be completed globally by the end of next week.
· Excessive traffic to sitewide notifications table from import sample data async job. This has been linked to delays in customization publishing and delays in security role updates and delays in re-enabled user access.
· Async service crashes due to missing files or assemblies (build issue)
· Async maintenance service crashes related to timeouts in Index and Constraint Management
· Process splitting implementation support
· Saving appointment changes results in a page refresh to a blank page due to preload caching
Deployment - Customer Impact:
· None expected.
· Deployments are typically done in the ‘dark hours’ for each region, even though we don’t expect there to be any downtime.
My goal is to share my love and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics software. If you want fluff-free stories about software with legs, you've come to the right place.
DynamicsTips.com is the place to get the latest news and technical tips on Microsoft Dynamics products, whether you're a developer or a user.